Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fifteen days 'til Thirty...99 questions...

OK.  So I was working on something cool for this post, but it's taking me longer than I expected, so you'll hopefully get that one tomorrow evening.  For now, a friend sent me these 99 questions, and since I have had more than a handful of people ask for more Q&A blog posts, I'll do it one last time.  I'll warn you though, there are 99 questions so I don't answer them very deeply:
 

1: First 6 songs that play when you put your iPod on Shuffle?

a)      Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
b)      Crazy Love, Vol. II – Paul Simon
c)      Friendship – Anything Goes
d)     Run to You – Whitney Houston
e)      Cuckoo’s Nest – Nickel Creek
f)       When you Believe – Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston

I’d say that’s a pretty accurate summary of the randomness of my music collection.

2: If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?

At this moment, probably Gavin Creel, one of my favorite singers…or Gunarolla from YouTube.

3: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.

“…funds available to learn more about and combat college drinking.”

4: What do you think about most?

Past, Present, and Future of my life

5: What does your latest text message from someone else say?

“Oh fun.  Enjoy!”

6: Do you sleep with or without clothes on?

With very little clothes on…let’s say that.

7: What's your strangest talent?

I can clap with one hand

8: Girls... (finish the sentence); Boys... (finish the sentence)

Girl…who run this motha;  Boys are stupid, throw rocks at them.

9: Ever had a poem or song written about you?

No…but I do have some sweet letters saved.

10: When is the last time you played the air guitar?

                  Probably during a guitar solo at karaoke.

11: Do you have any strange phobias?

                  I don’t think claustrophobia is strange…but that.  Also rats.

12: Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?

                  I have a picture of me and my friend Keturi with marbles up our noses…

13: What's your religion?

                  We covered this in a previous post.

14: If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?

                  Probably walking around on campus or DC.  I like to take walks.

15: Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?

                  I’m a photobomb extraordinaire

16: Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?

                  I usually say Nickel Creek because I own everything they’ve ever produced

17: What was the last lie you told?

                  I probably told somebody that I didn’t mind something when I did.

18: Do you believe in karma?

                  Absolutely

19: What does your URL mean?

                  Uniform Resource Locator…look ma, I’m using my undergrad degree!

20: What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?

                  Weakness: Taking care of myself health wise.  Strength:  Leadership / Motivation

21: Who is your celebrity crush?

                  I like Justin Bartha’s character on The New Normal

22: Have you ever gone skinny dipping?

                  Yes…I lived on an island

23: How do you vent your anger?

                  Playing the piano

24: Do you have a collection of anything?

                  I have a collection of Star Wars paraphernalia in storage

25: Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?

                  In person?  I don’t do much phone or video chatting.

26: Are you happy with the person you've become?

                  Mostly

27: What's a sound you hate; sound you love?

                  I hate the sound of bones breaking.  You never forget that sound.  I love the sound of a baby laughing.  If you don’t at least smile when you hear that, you don’t have a soul.

28: What's your biggest "what if"?

                  What if I had moved somewhere else after grad school.

29: Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?

                  Yes and Yes

30: Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.

                  My computer mouse and a Diet Coke.

31: Smell the air. What do you smell?

                  Glade Cashmere Woods plug-in

32: What's the worst place you have ever been to?

                  The DMV…in any state.

33: Choose: East Coast or West Coast?

                  I’ve only been to the West Coast once…so East Coast

34: Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?

                  I adore Sara Bareilles

35: To you, what is the meaning of life?

                  To be kind to and help one another

36: Define Art.

                  However you express yourself creatively

37: Do you believe in luck?

                  Yes

38: What's the weather like right now?

                  Gross and rainy

39: What time is it?

                  10:00 PM

40: Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?

                  I do and I have not

41: What was the last book you read?

                  The Hobbit

42: Do you like the smell of gasoline?

                  Not when it’s on my hands

43: Do you have any nicknames?

                  Cor, Cor-Cor, Corman, Hibby, Cormeister…in order of most used

44: What was the last film you saw?

                  I just recently watched Dumbo on Netflix…reliving my childhood

45: What's the worst injury you've ever had?

                  A concussion from a car door

46: Have you ever caught a butterfly?

                  Not caught, but I have had one land on me

47: Do you have any obsessions right now?

                  I’m obsessed with some YouTubers at the moment

48: What's your sexual orientation?

                  Geeeeeeeeeh

49: Ever had a rumour spread about you?

                  Absolutely…people LOVE to make assumptions and make things up about others.

50: Do you believe in magic?

                  Not in the Harry Potter sense…but I wish it was real

51: Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?

                  This is a loaded question.  I don’t hold grudges per se, but I don’t feel the need to keep those people in my life.

52: What is your astrological sign?

                  Taurus-Gemini Cusp…but mainly Gemini

53: Do you save money or spend it?

                  Save what now?

54: What's the last thing you purchased?

                  A diet coke

55: Love or lust?

                  Love

56: In a relationship?

                  Nope

57: How many relationships have you had?

                  Seven.  Three that lasted a year or more

58: Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

                  Nope

59: Where were you yesterday?

                  Work and Home

60: Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?

                  Nope.  Pink is my least favorite color.

61: Are you wearing socks right now?

                  Dress socks as a matter of fact.

62: What's your favorite animal?

                  Dogs

63: What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?

                  Cash.  Just kidding.  I try to just be myself…take it or leave it.

64: Where are your best friends?

                  All over

65: Give me your top 5 favourite blogs on Tumblr.

                  I don’t Tumbl…but I’ll give you my top five fave YouTubers:

a)      Gunarolla

b)      Andrew Huang

c)      Daily Grace

d)     Hannah Hart

e)      Mamrie Hart

66: What is your heritage?

                  Typical Mutt, but the one I know the most about is Slovak

67: What were you doing last night at 12AM?

                  Probably trying to finish last night’s blog entry

68: What do you think is Satan's last name?

                  I dunno.  Satan Bush seems to flow pretty well.

69: Be honest. Ever stolen anything?

                  Absolutely.  Especially if my friends were the cashiers.

70: Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?

                  I’m pretty hilarious.  So probably.

71: You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?

                  Oh I would get fired in a heartbeat…are you kidding?

72: You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?

a)      Yes

b)      I’ve already written about this one so look at the other entry

c)      No.  I honestly don’t have a fear of death at all.

73: You can only have one of these things; trust or love.

                  Ok…I would go into how you can’t have love without trust, but I won’t and I’ll just say love.

74: What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?

                  In spite of my non-religiousness, This song:
 

75: What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?

                  7222

76: In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?

                  Open, Free flowing communication, understanding, and the ability to laugh

77: How can I win your heart?

                  Got a jackhammer handy?

78: Can insanity bring on more creativity?

                  Of course.

79: What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?

                  Going to graduate school

80: What size shoes do you wear?

                  9.5 on average

81: What would you want to be written on your tombstone?

                  I don’t want to be buried soooooo…

82: What is your favourite word?

                  Precious

83: Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.

                  “Til now, I always got by on my owwwwn”

84: What is a saying you say a lot?

                  I’ve been saying “What the What?!” a lot recently

85: What's the last song you listened to?

                  See question 74

86: Basic question; what's your favourite colour/colours?

                  Red

87: What is your current desktop picture?

                  A picture of my whole staff jumping

88: If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?

                  Geeze…I don’t think I would want to do that to anybody.  If they deserve that, then it’s getting off too easy.

89: What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?

                  Hmm…I generally tell the truth.  Probably something extremely personal that I keep only to myself.

90: One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?

                  I promptly jump over the mummies and vacate the room.  Easy peasy.

91: You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?

                  Teleportation…hands down.

92: You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?

                  I can barely remember what I ate for dinner and you want me to think of one half-hour period? 

93: You can change any horrible moment of history during your lifetime. What will it be?

                  We would have caught the 9-11 terrorist before the got that far.  I will never forget that day.

94: You have the opportunity to go to dinner with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?

                  Sara Barellies for sure

95: You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?

                  Ireland was the first destination that popped in my head

96: Do you have any relatives in jail?

                  Not to my knowledge, but I’m sure I have

97: Have you ever thrown up in the car?

                  Not IN the car

98: Ever been on a plane?

                  Several

99: If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?

                  Be kind to one another and live and let live.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. I would like to bring Hibby McNasty into the top 5 nickname list again. And yeah, I have a pretty distinct memory that makes 97 a lie.

    ReplyDelete