Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thirteen days 'til Thirty...Something Different...

Ok.  So I had the idea a few days ago to make a medley from some of my favorite video game and movie scores.  I downloaded all the sheet music I wanted and over estimated my talent to play them without mistakes...hence the reason I kept putting of posting it.  Alas, it's not going to be perfect.  Basically, I recorded about 14 different videos of me practicing the medley with different arrangements and songs.  I've chosen to post this video because I ad-libbed at the end (badly) but I liked what I was trying to do.  So enjoy the video with all of its imperfections because it probably won't stay on my YouTube channel very long because of all the mistakes.  This is a glimpse into what it's like when I buy new music and try to practice and play around with it.  (Also, I think some of my RAs might like it as study music...ha):


BYEEEE!

1 comment: